DAVID EUCHARIST: I, DAVID, AM THE AUTHOR OF THIS MESSAGE about our presence and coexistence with Jesus Christ in the Eucharist

I, DAVID, AM THE AUTHOR OF THIS MESSAGE about our presence and coexistence with Jesus Christ in the Eucharist


Compartir


Attention! By accesing and using this website or its contents you acknowledge having read, being informed and to accept all what is said in the LEGAL NOTICE related to intellectual property rights, license for sharing, etc., and also with regards to PRIVACY and cookies policy. If you want to share this article, please use the buttons to share enabled for that, or well copy the address from the navigation bar of the browser and paste it wherever you need it; but DO NOT COPY AND PASTE THE ARTICLE, neither all its text nor part of it, elsewhere: that's illegal and by doing so, those people no longer will need to access my website to read.

I, David, am the author of this Message. The Eucharist has been my Master and I have been its disciple along all the way: now listen to what I have learned from It, and everything It has taught me. Many people are still not aware of the great gift that God is sharing them through me, but every day they will be more. Hear my message and apply it, do not leave it aside as something without use.

I do not presume of myself as if I were something or someone special; before the eyes of the world I am nothing. But I make this advice because they will come many that will try to attribute this -my Message- to themselves, trying to usurp and take away what God has entrusted to me, wanting to usurp their development and description, as if they themselves would have discovered it now, after I've lived it since 2000 onwards: they will read and take of mine and then they will present it as their own; in fact they are already doing, leaving me -its author- aside; they appropriate my ideas and then share and publish them as if they were their own (but without mentioning me, without saying from where or by means of whom they knew, hiding to the souls the source from which this came out so that they can not find it out). I know, but I still keep on and I will continue to publish, sharing for the good of souls, for this message to be known and lived: it is what I love most, and why I share it for free and put at the disposal of the people all this message of salvation. That it may be lived and shared, it is my payment; and my hope is that one day it may be known and lived in the whole Church; It is what I want, and I know that it will a reality one day. I am making it available to you and to the Church so that you can share and take advantage of it; but, when necessary, please refer to its source, and guide the souls here to read it as it is, in its authentic version, as I taught it. I am not responsible for the manipulations and misrepresentations that others might make of this message, and how they teach it to others, if they do different from what I have taught and is described here (do not trust everybody, because many could contaminate this message with things that I've never taught and, instead of clear water, they'll try to offer you polluted water). On this website, and only here, it is the true description of this Spirituality in its original version, and I am not neither I take responsibility for how others could live or share it.


I developed this Message myself, alone, inside me, for many years; I gave it the form as it is today, I shaped it in every detail and gave birth to it in the middle of a desert (cf. Rev 12:2-6); I fed and raised it up, I made elegant dresses tailored to its size, nobility and dignity; and then, when I saw that it was time for his epiphany, I have presented it to the world and I am proclaiming it loudly. I am the mother of this Love (cf Ap 12:5), and I developed it myself in the middle of a desert so that, all those who live in similar deserts, can also find the same Living Springs that I found, and they can drink from it. This Message, no one is currently teaching it openly in the Church but me, however I am wishing that it is lived and taught in the whole Church, and that is my goal why I make this effort of preaching. I've been preaching it publicly over the Internet from May 24, 2012; but, privately, I had been already experiencing it long before in order to ensure their validity and reliability. Since then, hundreds of people have received and have experienced it, and now they are true witnesses of what I have told to them and are preaching and teaching it to others. They by themselves can give you their personal testimony of what putting into practice this Message has meant to their lives: a radical and definitive Eucharistic transfiguration of their beings, and a passionate faith renewed in the Holy Spirit, full of joy and energy, like they had never experienced before; an fervent love for Jesus Christ in the Eucharist and towards all the souls that surround them.

This Teaching, at the same time it is new is old and ancient, but they had forgotten it completely and existed no longer; but, the Lord, among old things brings out also new ones, "And he said to them, 'Therefore every scribe who has been trained for the kingdom of heaven is like a householder who brings out of his treasure what is new and what is old.'"(Mt 13:52). Behold it comes by surprise something that perhaps they never knew nor imagined, or towards what they never paid enough attention, and that perhaps even was considered a mere chimera. Also as mere dreams were judged the very wise intuitions of Joseph, he who managed to help the whole family of Abraham, and in particular his brother Judah (direct ancestor of Jesus Christ), to survive and multiply and expand: "They said to one another, “Here comes this dreamer. Come now, let us kill him and throw him into one of the pits; then we shall say that a wild beast has devoured him, and we shall see what will become of his dreams.'" (Gen 37:19-20). In the same way, this "dream" that I now present, will help the Church to come out of its current doctrinal and spiritual disorientation, leading it to recover its true Identity.

Surely, many holy souls knew and lived it in the past: St. Augustine made a similar suggestion in one of his sermons; also the theology of St. Paul and especially that of St. John the Evangelist, suggest that both knew and lived this; in fact the Gospel of St. John is the main source of argument in its favor. But surely, everything remained hidden among many other secrets that holy souls kept secret because it was not yet the right time to teach it, for fear of scandal, or simply as the result of censorship. But behold God has decided to reveal it once again, in the Internet age, so that we all may finally understand that the Eucharist is not a closed House, but an open endless Heaven ready for all of us to enter and dwell in It with Him, from now on Earth: we have not to wait for Heaven to enter Heaven, we can enter already, is open, is the Eucharist.

So says the Lord that He reveals his Wisdom to those who are nothing with the intention to teach, correct and lower those who think they are great, "At that time Jesus said in reply, 'I give praise to you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, for although you have hidden these things from the wise and the learned you have revealed them to the childlik'"(Mt 11:25). And it is evident that the builders are wrong once and again, taking for nothing some of the most important building stones, "Jesus said to them, 'Did you never read in the scriptures: ‘The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone; by the Lord has this been done, and it is wonderful in our eyes’?''"(Mt 21:42)? And this is also another of those many cornerstones of the Church's Building that its builders have rejected again and again for lack of love and faith. All this is and has been the Will of God. I just followed and loved Him, and amidst my desolation I found Him, I never ever doubted Him, so He rewarded me with this surprise: He brought me to where He had hidden his Treasure for me to know. Now that you receive it summarized and clearly synthesized, clear as day, even it could look like a pure evidence; however the synthesizing work made so far has been a very slow and difficult process for many years.

This result comes from my own research, prayer, learning and sacrifices for 12 years and more. I never knew to where my faith in God was leading me, but I put myself in his Hands and it was He who guided me; I was the first surprised. The Eucharist has been my Guide and my Master all this time, and this was what I learned from It, and now I share it alike, everything I learned. This message is summed up in:
  1. We are supernaturally present into the Eucharist too, provided that we are baptized and confessed (in Sanctifying Grace), by the will and grace of Jesus Christ; it is He who makes it real. He promised several times in Scripture (READ MORE ABOUT THIS).
  2. When we receive Jesus Christ through the Eucharist -and as a result of the above statement- then we also receive one another through the Eucharist: we receive Jesus Christ and one another by means of Him in the Eucharist (READ MORE ABOUT THIS). Eucharistic communion implies always and necessarily two concurrent dimensions: God and neighbor, inseparably. This is not an option but an obligation -living these two dimensions- if we want to live the Eucharist as Jesus Christ designed it and guided by the Love which He himself taught us. The most perfect and true way to love one another as Jesus loves us (cf. Jn 13:34) it is by receiving and loving one another by means of Jesus Christ in the Holy Eucharist, by sharing eucharistically with others the same Love with which Jesus Christ loves us and joins us during Holy Communion, because that is his true Love, which He gives us in order to share it with others exactly as He does with us all.
  3. This is the exact and perfect fulfillment of what was requested by Jesus in Jn 17:21-24, and it is the only way by which the unit of the whole Church with Him will be achieved. And it is by means of this union of all of us in the Eucharist, by receiving Jesus Christ in the Eucharist and receiving one another by means of Jesus Christ in the Eucharist, as the Eucharistic Kingdom of Jesus Christ will come to Earth (READ MORE ABOUT THIS). So let us bring it forward by living and preaching and teaching it to as many people as we can. The Church must put this into practice immediately.

We must pray and work in order that this Union of Souls in the Eucharist may be known and lived throughout the Church because, as I said before, that's how the Eucharistic Reign of Jesus Christ will come and become a reality on Earth, by the only Grace and Effect of the Eucharist, not by any human means. The whole Church should unite, receive and consecrate itself as one Host, as one Eucharist, in and with Jesus Christ, by uniting and receiving one another at every Mass and Communion, at the same time we receive and take Jesus Christ in Communion, by means of Him. This is exactly what Jesus meant, explained and asked for in Jn 17:21-24, that we all may become one with Him in the Eucharist, and that we can INHABIT WITH HIM into the Eucharist, so that we could share and experience his same Eucharistic Glory which He himself and willingly shared with us.

Jn 17:21-24: "So that they may all be one, as you, Father, are in me and I in you, that they also may be in us, that the world may believe that you sent me. And I have given them the glory you gave me, so that they may be one, as we are one, I in them and you in me, that they may be brought to perfection as one, that the world may know that you sent me, and that you loved them even as you loved me. Father, they are your gift to me. I wish that where I am they also may be with me, that they may see my glory that you gave me, because you loved me before the foundation of the world."


Thanks for reading. You can search the complete index of English articles or also choose from one of the following readings that I personally recommend to you:
Spanish links: BlogCanal de YoutubeGrupo de FacebookPágina de FacebookContactar


© Copyright, all rights reserved by "David Eucharist", davideucaristia@yahoo.es, www.davideucaristia.com, 2012-16.